- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/08/2013
- Last connection: 07/13/2013
- 10:13 PM Bad Behavior 2 Support #43: Too much db access
- Yes, some optimization is needed there.
- 06:09 PM Bad Behavior 2 Bug #41: Potential Privacy/Security Issue
- I mean basicly everyone sees the data (IP, timestamp) of the one who triggered caching. I personally turn off 404 cac...
- 05:56 PM Bad Behavior 2 Bug #41: Potential Privacy/Security Issue
- I use Hypercache
- 02:22 PM Bad Behavior 2 Bug #41 (Closed): Potential Privacy/Security Issue
- as I see you are using timestamp+IP for the hidden input element
@myElement.value = '1370701133 22.214.171.124';@
- 05:58 PM Bad Behavior 2 Bug #42: DB: please use varchar fields
- Thank you!!
Waiting for 3.0 beta.
Is the source available?
- 02:23 PM Bad Behavior 2 Bug #42 (Accepted): DB: please use varchar fields
- Please use varchar type fields in the sql table, those are much faster to query.
Also available in: Atom